[pskmail] PSK Mail Server

  • From: Glenn Roeser Roeser <wb2lmv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2012 14:12:22 -0400

I am very interested in putting on a PSK Mail server and I have downloaded
the andLinux program on my XP machine to do so.
After spending countless hours trying to get Fldigi and the Server running,
I have come to the point of surrender.
I have also spent many hours using Google and reading how others have
gotten it to run, however, I have not been able to.
I am VERY new to Linux (just beginning) and everything is a learning
experience at this point.
*Here are the errors that I receive when I try to start the programs:*

glennlroeser@andLinux:~$ fldigi
fldigi: error while loading shared libraries: libportaudio.so.2: cannot
glennlroeser@andLinux:~$ pskmail_server
Can't locate Mail/POP3Client.pm in @INC (@INC contains:
/usr/local/share/pskmail_server /etc/perl /usr/local/lib/perl/5.10.0
/usr/local/share/perl/5.10.0 /usr/lib/perl5 /usr/share/perl5
/usr/lib/perl/5.10 /usr/share/perl/5.10 /usr/local/lib/site_perl .) at
/usr/local/share/pskmail_server/rflinkserver.pl line 28.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/local/share/pskmail_server/
rflinkserver.pl line 28.
glennlroeser@andLinux:~$

Any help to get things going will be greatly appreciated.
Very 73, Glenn WB2LMV