[pskmail] Re: New jpskmail version, 0.3.4

  • From: roger g6ckr <radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 22:19:23 +0100

OK I missed the section under preferences.
It can be edited there.
It's fine by me how it is and anyone coming to it this version as a
first go would not have the transition problem.
But I should have looked more carefully as I'm used the changes as I am
runing Fldigi 3.11ax now and maybe AY tomorrow if Dave has been busy ;-)

Been monitoring 10.148 for a while but not seen much today.
73 Roger
G6CKR