[pskmail] Re: New jpskmail version, 0.3.4

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 19:53:47 +0200

Hi,

It can only be edited within preferences now. The position frame on the
main ui is used to display the preset position or gps position. Editing
the gps position is of course not reasonable so now the position editing
is within preferences. How would you like it?

73 de Per, sm0rwo

P.s We are on a skiing vacaton during the easter holidays (QRV on 30
mtrs).