[pskmail] Re: New jpskmail version, 0.3.4

  • From: Hal <halinux@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 13:53:07 -0400

On 04-10, roger g6ckr wrote:
> Hi.
> There seems to be a problem setting the lat and lon in version 0.3.4
> closing jpskmail and editing the xml file pulls in the correct
> information but it still can not be edited.
> The OS is Ubuntu 8.10 32 bit

        Greetings: On my Slackware 12.1 machine; the xml file cannot be
edited because it will be default overwritten next invocation of the
program.

        Once the preferences are entered I **must** close the program
from the upper left file button or it wont be saved.. YMMV??

--

             Hal       UNIX-GNU/Linux - Slackware 11.0, 2.4.33.3
.