[pskmail] Re: Mirrors updated

  • From: John Douyere <vk2eta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 02:46:20 +0100

Hi Steve,

Many thanks for the information. I tried to download and install java before
on Xandros but reading the info you sent me I was missing a few steps.

I will certainly give it a go before I give up on Xandros, and the wife will
have to learn Linux..hihi.

By the way I have been working on my Codan transceivers this morning so I
didn't have the PSKMail server on. I hope you didn't try to connect. Didn't
end up going camping after all due to the weather and my daughter having
other commitments. It will be for next weekend.

I saw in the log that you got VK1IAN connecting to your server. Seems like
he is ready for the big trip. Is your friend also getting a 4X4 club
membership (HF Radio Club or VKS737)?

Thanks again.

Regards,

John