[pskmail] Re: Mirrors updated

  • From: John Douyere <vk2eta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 09:36:50 +1100

Steve,

Thanks for working on this. I will wait until you get a resolution. I am not
in a hurry. In the mean time I have ordered a larger memory card for the
eee. It will be of use in any case.

Rein, Per,

Regarding the THOR issue I have been working on, I believed I had one issue
when in fact I had two. I have resolved the extra <EOT> problem, so now the
server keeps going properly, but there is definitely a case where the modem
stops transmitting the blocks sent by the server.

I will put extra debugging points in the server software to narrow down the
problem. One "good thing" is that it is very repeatable. I will also try a
few versions back.

Can you remember what is the earliest (oldest) version of Fldigi I can run
with the current server software?

Regards,

John