[pskmail] Re: Mirrors updated

  • From: Steve <stevez@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 07:06:18 +1100

Although I said the Java client works well, what I should have said is that it starts and shows the GUI. I haven't been able to use it with a modem yet as I haven't a working FLDigi 3.10 yet. What I'm doing now is compiling FLDigi 3.10 in the ASUS SDK (The SDK is based on the same old Xandros distro as found in the EeePC's).

When I have a working binary, I will make it available here.
I've done this with other software (including older versions of FLDigi), but I'm getting a few compile errors this time. Give me until this afternoon (Australian time) before throwing your EeePC out the window ;-)

Steve.

Rein Couperus wrote:
Steve,

how did you get fldigi-3.10 to work on xandros? I get the message GLIBC_2.4 not found....
I have been messing with my eee 901 now for 2 hours, and have given up...
Xandros really seems to be 15 years behind.

Rein PA0R