[pskmail] Java pskmail client

  • From: Per Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 15:38:21 +0100

Hi all,

The first ever APRS and PSKAPRS messages were sent using the java
pskmail client today. The client is still very much a work in progress
but is now capable of handling the unconnected modes (ping, APRS,
UI-frames and of course pskaprs emails).
Once I get this a bit more polished I wonder if anyone would like to
test it? The client should work on linux, windows and mac (and many
more) so I'd like to get test results from windows and linux. Mac should
work as well but I don't know how to use fldigi there (anyone?).
And yes, this is all gpl licensed so if anyone would like to help then
you are very welcome.