[pskmail] Re: Java pskmail client

  • From: Per Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 17:38:27 +0100

Hi Rein,

Great, I'll just clean it up a bit as its currently "custom made" for me
(saving callsign in the options dialogue does nothing). I can email it
to you, amazingly its only a 58 kB download..

Btw, I noticed that fldigi is available for Linux, Free-BSD, OS X,
Windows XP, W2K, and Vista. That means pskmail will work on all of those
as well :-)

73 de Per, sm0rwo