[pskmail] Re: GPS and PSKmail "Western hemisphere bug"??

  • From: "Rein Couperus" <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2011 16:12:21 +0100 (CET)

Found the bug, and corrected it...
pse test if it works in beta8 (1.4.b8), which has been uploaded.
South should be OK.

Rein PA0R

Yes, that what I was worry about, missing minus sign somewhere and you have no chance to see it since you are in Eastern part of the world (no minus). We also should check for South. I will appreciated if you look at this problem. I am finishing up my boat's station and will send it to Canary's Island probably in 3 weeks. Everything seems to be working fine, still few issues
1/ Sometimes while communicating server and client goes out of sync and get lost
2/ Compressed email required to be downloaded twice in order to be received correctly

I will continue torture PSKmail this week end and see if I can narrow the problem.

Thanks for you work Rein
73
Robert
KB2PNM