[pskmail] Re: GPS and PSKmail "Western hemisphere bug"??

  • From: Robert Krasowski <rkrasowski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2011 05:39:45 -0800 (PST)

Yes, that what I was worry about, missing minus sign somewhere and you have no
chance to see it since you are in Eastern part of the world (no minus). We also
should check for South. I will appreciated if you look at this problem. I am
finishing up my boat's station and will send it to Canary's Island probably in
3 weeks. Everything seems to be working fine, still few issues

1/ Sometimes while communicating server and client goes out of sync and get
lost

2/ Compressed email required to be downloaded twice in order to be received
correctly

I will continue torture PSKmail this week end and see if I can narrow the
problem.

Thanks for you work Rein

73
Robert