[pskmail] Re: Aw: (Long) Report of "extensive" use of PSKmail while crossing the Pacific Ocean

  • From: Per Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 11:02:58 +0200

Hi Christian,

I am working on the issues you reported. The status at the moment is that I
have done:
- Send all mesages in the outbox with one click
- Sorting inbox etc is possible via click on column header (its not perfect
now, need to alter date format somewhat).
- Download of headers/mail/delete multiple times not possible

I have also made the gps handling more robust as SA6BQZ had issues with a
AIS/GPS that sends unusual messages.

I have also made a position entry form that can be shown on the aprs tab, it
lets you enter a manual position update. Btw regarding the degrees/minutes and
decimal degrees debate we have had that issue discussed before and as a sailor
I naturally prefer degrees and minutes. But, some users on land prefer the
other format. I think we have to support both.

I have not tested as much as I would like yet and we are going sailing for a
few days now. So, I wonder when you leave for the next leg?

73, Per
SM0RWO