[pskmail] Re: Aw: (Long) Report of "extensive" use of PSKmail while crossing the Pacific Ocean

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 23:27:39 +0200

Hi Glenn,
That is just great, 17 meters is a very nice band and I think we can do some good if more servers are present.

73, Per

2012-07-09 16:44, Glenn Roeser skrev:
Per,
Excellent idea! I will also go to 18.106 if you don't mind some company. (-=
Very 73, Glenn WB2LMV

On Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 7:33 AM, Per Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Hi Christian,

    Thank you very much for writing about this, just excellent.
    I'd like to go through your suggestions and bugs in some detail
    and get back asap.
    Wife has me digging the foundation for a green house now and I try
    to sneak away to the shack every so often but get chased back to
    the trench all the time... I was thinking I'd extract your
    suggestions/bugs and number them on a spreadsheet tonight.
    In the meantime I have altered my scan table...oh, here comes the
    wife agn.... there, managed to get an extra minute ;-).
    I have altered the scan table to include 17 meters, according to
    prediction it's the best band for me to cover that area during the
    night here. The table is now 10148,10148,10148,14111,18106. Best
    hours for 17 meters between us should be 0-6 utc, I have beacon on
    there in PSK250R.

    Hope you'll enjoy the Marquesas Islands, I was at Nuku Hiva in
    1991 and I'd really like to go back some day.

    73, Per
    sm0rwo