[pskmail] Re: 2.1.0-d COM port PTT?

  • From: Ian Wade G3NRW <g3nrw-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 10:28:01 +0100

From: Klaus Lohmann <dl4oah@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013   Time: 10:38:26

I added TS-590S (231) to the rig list and committed to the repository. Don't kow how to make it available on pskmail.org.

Hi Klaus

Please post the link to the new version (2.1.0-e?) and I will test it with the Kenwood TS-590S.

There should be a decision, if the first goal is a stable and well documented client for the different OS's, which is easily usable by many HAM's.

I have said here before I believe strongly that when you have a stable and well documented *Windows* client, jpskmail will really take off.

The documentation and web sites are an unco-ordinated mess, and don't give any encouragement to Windows users.

I will be happy to help with documenting the Windows client.

--
73
Ian, G3NRW

The TS-590S Resources Page: