[pskmail] Re: 2.1.0-d COM port PTT?

  • From: Ian Wade G3NRW <g3nrw-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 09:16:45 +0100

From: F4DLM <jimi.f4dlm@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013   Time: 09:51:05

I could not even open the client without
warnings about souncard and rig settings being incorrect. This warnings
kept poping up each time I tried to close them down to try some other
settings. Only the task manager could close pskmail client down.

Jimi

This is exactly my experience also, when trying to set up CAT control of my TS-590S.

The warning message popped up repeatedly, saying that the program could not connect to the radio. The only way to kill it was to use Windows Task Manager.

At this time I can only use VOX mode.

--
73
Ian, G3NRW