[pskmail] Re: 2.1.0-d COM port PTT?

  • From: Klaus Lohmann <dl4oah@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 10:38:26 +0200

I added TS-590S (231) to the rig list and committed to the repository. Don't kow how to make it available on pskmail.org.

I agree with by Pär and would also like to see see the chance of coordinated development.

There should be a decision, if the first goal is a stable and well documented client for the different OS's, which is easily usable by many HAM's. Or if experimenting with new features for a small group of interested people is desired.

73, Klaus
DL4OAH

Am 10.09.2013 09:20, schrieb Pär Crusefalk:
I have not done anything there, perhaps Rein has?
Perhaps it's time again to discuss the future direction regarding version one and two btw? A lot of things have happened to fldigi in recent months (it's useable once again) and playing catch up with the java implementation may or may not be worth the effort?

73, Per
sm0rwo