[prssr-devel-ml] Re: Today Plugin no longer updating correctly

  • From: David Andrs <pda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 21:53:18 +0200

Rob Thompson wrote:
> Hi All
>

> I am currently using v 1.3.2 beta 2 on an Imate Jam
>

> For several versions, I have had problems with the today plugin not updating
> i.e always reading no new items, even when an update has just taken place.
> This is in brief mode. Occasionally it works, then revets to no new. It
Saw this problem once and the workaround was to reactivated the today
plugin. HTH.

> never seems to work at all with the cycling mode.
There was a bug in cycling mode. Fixed recently. Anyway, thanks for
reporting.

> This always used to work fine for me after the hanging on reboot problem was
> solved, some time ago.
>

> One other problem, the program occasionally just exits for no apparent
> reason.
You can turn the logging on. And if the crash happens, send the log file
to me. Details on logging are in this mailing list (recommended log
level is 5). Everytime the pRSSreader is started the log file is
recreated, so be aware of this behaviour...

--
David