[prssr-devel-ml] Re: Today Plugin no longer updating correctly

  • From: "Ryan Ockwig" <rockwig@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 08:01:08 -0500

Try this work around.

Open pRSSreader
Go to the FIRST feed you have displaying on the Today screen (for me this is my FIRST feed)
click "File -> Properties"
click "Options"

Uncheck "Show on Today screen"

Repeat, but check "Show on Today screen"

So, you are disabling then enabling the Today Screen plugin for the first feed.

From: "Rob Thompson" <robt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [prssr-devel-ml] Today Plugin no longer updating correctly
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 23:30:48 +0100

Hi All

I am currently using v 1.3.2 beta 2 on an Imate Jam

For several versions, I have had problems with the today plugin not updating
i.e always reading no new items, even when an update has just taken place.
This is in brief mode. Occasionally it works, then revets to no new. It
never seems to work at all with the cycling mode.

This always used to work fine for me after the hanging on reboot problem was
solved, some time ago.

One other problem, the program occasionally just exits for no apparent

Otherwise, it is a joy to use.

Regards to all

Rob Thompson