[prssr-devel-ml] Re: Option request: wrap to prev/next on start/end of message

  • From: David Andrs <pda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 21:41:48 +0200

Joerg wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm not certain which version brought the wrapping feature (i.e.
> pressing the "down" button on my nav pad moves to the message "below"
> the currently open one in the current feed, same for up), but I see it
> in 1.3.2 ml1. However I was unable to locate an option to turn this
> feature OFF. I'm reading most feeds "from bottom to top", so when I hit
> down at the end of an item, the previously read message appears.
>
> Is there an option to turn it off or, if not, could you (David) add this
> option?
>
> Steps to reproduce:
> 1) Open a feed item (post/message), neither the first nor the last one.
> 2a) Press UP on the Navigation Pad
> 2b) Press DOWN until you see the end of the message, press down once more.
> 3) Enjoy the next/previous message ;)
>
> Regards,
> Jörg

The result for me:
1) I open message #4
2) Pressing Up takes me to message #3
3) Pressing Down until the end of the message
4) Pressing Down takes me to message #4

So, it is an expected behaviour. Do you have any options related to
moving throught messages turned on? Like 'Move to the next/previous
unread message'.

Maybe a problem with UPX? Could you try this in ml2 (same as ml1 but no
UPX).