[prssr-devel-ml] 1.3.3 beta1 Problem: No or very slow background loading

  • From: Joerg <prss-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 21:25:50 +0100

Hi,

I have several larger feeds in my list and am therefore used to give
pRSSreader some time to load all feeds before switching feeds.

After installing (and reconfiguring the cache directory et al...) I
restarted pRSSreader and left it alone in the hope it would read the
other feeds. However, either this process is very slow (or the feeds are
read randomly, not in the order that is shown in the menu) or the
background loading process does not work at all.

Can anyone confirm this issue? My Cache directory resides on an SD card
(although it's a quite fast one).

Regards,
Jörg