[prssr-devel-ml] Re: 1.3.3 beta1 Problem: No or very slow background loading

  • From: David Andrs <pda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 10:32:16 +0100

I removed the full background loading. If you start pRSSreader, the
active feed is loaded. Also the previous and the next feed is loaded on
the background -- a bit of preloading, because it is supposed that user
will jump to the next feed to check it and until he went through the
current feed the next one is loaded. This should save the memory -- only
needed feeds are loaded.