[projectaon] Re: [projectaon]

  • From: Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, domroberts@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 10:20:17 +0000

Dominic wrote:

The following was sent from the Project Aon contact form
Subject: URGENT - have full LW newsletters 15-21, but about to list them on
ebay!

Hi, can you confirm what pages you need from newsletter issues 15-21.  I am
about to list them all on ebay, but I will scan the missing pages from these
issues for you before I sell and post them.  I dont have time right now to
check for what you dont have.  I think its the order forms on the back pages
you want, and I do have most of these.

Can you get back to me within a day or two, and I will email you them or send a
CD.  I also have the fanclub joining form, and the Phonequest letter and
calling card which I can scan for you.  Alternatively if youd like to buy the
things, then make me an offer before I list them !!!!

Thanks,

Dominic

Hi there Dominic

Thank you for your interest in Project Aon. We're always pleased to hear from fellow Lone Wolf fans who enjoy what Project Aon has released so far; we will to continue until the job is done!

As far as your exceedingly generous offer, we would certainly be interested in receiving scans of the currently-missing parts of these items. Our aim is to archive all Lone Wolf-related materials for future Kai Warriors.

The pages missing from our current versions are as follows:

 Newsletter 15: pages 11, 12;
 Newsletter 16: pages 5, 6;
 Newsletter 17: pages 11, 12;
 Newsletter 18: pages 13, 14;
 Newsletter 19: pages 7, 8;
 Newsletter 20: pages 9, 10, 11, 12;
 Newsletter 21: pages 9, 10;

The current mailing list does not accept file attachments, so could you please send the scans to my Gmail address ( outspacedOS@xxxxxxxxx ). Unfortunately, the coming few days will be very busy for me, so I probably won't be able to work on them until next week, but I will endeavour to work on these as soon as possible.

Once again, thank you very much for making these scans available to Project Aon. This will almost halve the number of pages missing from the Project Aon editions.

For Sommerlund and the Kai!

Kind regards,