[projectaon] Re: [projectaon]

  • From: Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, rlc2001halt@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 12:33:06 +0000

Roberto Lagunes Córdoba wrote:

The following was sent from the Project Aon contact form
   From: rlc2001halt@xxxxxxxxxxxx
   Date: 15:37:18 on Thursday, January 12, 2006
Subject: A new fan, a new question

Hi, I am a Mexican fan of Lone Wolf Series. I knew about this wonderful books
twelve years ago, in Spanish editions of Altea Junior (a Spainard editorial)
when I was in High School. I really enjoyed the Lone Wolf books that you had
published to this time and I am impatient for remain books.

I really wanted too help you. Unfortunately, at this moment I am in my Ph.D
studies on Neurobiology and I have no time for helping. But you have all my
greetings and acknowledgments for your hard work. I have enjoyed it so much.

By last, I have a question for you. It's Joe Dever really at working in a new Lone
Wolf series? If so, it´s a very interesting and stimulant fact. In my humble
opinion, the Lone Wolf series have a lot of possibilities yet.

Congratulations and greetings from Mexico!

     Roberto Lagunes Córdoba, MS.

Hi Roberto

Thank you for your kind words. We're always pleased to hear from fellow Lone Wolf fans who enjoy what Project Aon has released so far; we will to continue until the job is done!

In the coming months we will finalise the text for #17: The Deathlord of Ixia and release it, so don't lose your current Action Chart! Then work will begin on "Highway Holocaust", the first book from another series by Joe Dever called "Freeway Warrior". There may also be a couple of other smaller releases.

I hope this has increased anticipation for the coming months.

As far as Joe writing a new series, we haven't heard anything about it ourselves. Joe has said in the past that he plans to write four more books to properly complete the New Order series, but he will likely save that for his retirement.

Are you aware of the Spanish Lobo Solitario website?

www.lobo-solitario.com

You may find it interesting reading. Sadly, I only speak English, so I can't point you to anything specific, but I am assured that it's all good stuff!

For Sommerlund and the Kai!

Kind regards,

(on behalf of Project Aon)