[projectaon] Re: Some more 25totw errata

  • From: Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 23:19:50 +0100

On 26/04/2011 22:30, Jonathan Blake wrote:
On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 2:17 PM, Simon Osborne<outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
On 26/04/2011 20:06, Jonathan Blake wrote:

For Trail of the Wolf:

(er)    79:     [lm: I assume that the jar counts as one item]

So, do we footnote it that "This Jar of Obanthor takes up one slot in your
Backpack."?

(ft)    79, 163, 234:   The Jar of Obhanthor takes up one slot in your
Backpack.

I should have said that in 163 there is a jar of Obhanthor and a jar
of Satchwort and in 234 there is a _vial_ of Venell and a _vial_ of
Tortwich.

Noted (roughly!) in the Footnotes and Not Errata section.

(er)    79, 163, 234:   meal ->    Meal

This would imply that the GM can only use this if a meal is available
according to game rules. I think this is the implication of this
sentence, but capitalizing "meal" would make it more clear.

What if you use Grand Huntmastery in lieu of a Meal?

I'm guessing that should work. Do you think capitalizing meal would
confuse this issue?

I think that, as written, the issue is already somewhat confused. Maybe *also* adding a footnote explaining its use would be better from a rules perspective.

"You may use the Obhanthor at any time during the game when you are required to consume a Meal. This would include using Grand Huntmastery in lieu of eating a Meal from your Backpack."

It may not be deemed necessary...I'm just looking at it critically because someone is likely to flag this up in the future. >_<