[projectaon] Re: LW_Software file nears release--despite major problems

  • From: Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 23:22:31 +0100

Jonathan Blake wrote:

I don't remember. Have you tried PDFCreator:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/pdfcreator/

THANK YOU!

Jon, this proggy you linked to is ten times better than the ad-riddled junk I was using before. It creates a much more streamlined file as well.

I suppose the major problem there is that it doesn't preserve links.

Yes, that is annoying. This hyperlink issue should only ever affect LW_Software, I think. I do want to get this fixed, though. Maybe a future version of OO.o will be able to work with images without freezing/crashing so much.