[projectaon] Re: LW_Software file nears release--despite major problems

  • From: Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 17:56:10 +0100

David Davis wrote:

What's distiller doing? perhaps I can troubleshoot for you...?

The error I get is:

The instruction at "0x00441ae2" referenced memory at "0x01deeb6c". The memory could not be "read".

I get the same error (not necessarily the same addresses, I can't remember) whether I load Distiller from the Start Menu, or whether I try to output a file to PDF from Word. I've looked on the Acrobat 7 forum, and others are having the same problem, but no one seems able to provide an answer. This has only been happening since I reinstalled Windows last week. I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling Acrobat, but I still get the same problems.

Any help will be most certainly appreciated, David.