[projectaon] Re: Help needed with LW programs

  • From: Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 23:39:16 +0000

Thomas Wolmer wrote:
2008/2/1, Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>>:

    Thomas, would it be possible to re-work the forum area for "Related
Projects";
    or maybe we should continue to add a sub-forum for each program, as  has
been
    done to date?

Sorry for the silence... sure, that area could be reorganised. But how? Just one general board for all software, or different bords for different sorts of software? It would be hard to merge some of the existing threads in the four boards we have today into one board though, since posts are written with the implicit awareness of what piece of software that's the topic.

Two areas, for living and for dead/dormant software, with one board for each piece? And one board for general software discussions?

Marking which projects are dead/dormant is be a good idea. The "general software discussions" is also a good idea; currently there's nowhere to post about new software,only to discuss current/old software.

It's probably about time that section of the forum got a clean-up. :-)