[projectaon] Freeway Warrior Update

  • From: Iain Smith <iainsmith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 01:53:22 -0700 (PDT)

I've gone through the XML for Highway Holocaust again, picking up on a few of
the suggestions made in the wiki (I've left the ones which I think still need
discussion for now).  Any changes I've made have also been updated in the wiki
to keep things consistent.

I've also taken the opportunity to correct some formatting issues in FW2 - FW4,
along with making sweeping changes where required (one of the advantages of
having the XML of all four books available at the same time).

If I get time, I'll try writing some alt text for the puzzles.  That should at
least allow the visually impaired fans to enjoy the book when its released.

Iain.