[projectaon] Re: A responsive web app for the Lone Wolf gamebooks with offline capabilities

  • From: P van Zyl <pete.vanzyl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 00:31:56 +0100

Hi Jon and all,

Thanks for the interest, and apologies, I didn't intend to violate the license!
I've removed the subdomain from the liquidstateltd.com DNS record. TTL is 60
but may take a while.

I was also thinking of turning this into a mobile web app, similar to the Lone
Wolf Saga Android game, using PhoneGap (http://phonegap.com/). I hope that will
be okay?

There's still loads to do, and the app is also in its current form pretty
Google App Engine specific. It would be great to get it online as a
projectoan.org subdomain.

Jon, I've just invited you as an admin to the Google App Engine application.

Thanks
Petrus