[projectaon] Re: A responsive web app for the Lone Wolf gamebooks with offline capabilities

  • From: P van Zyl <pvanzyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2013 20:17:11 +0100

I'm glad to hear that the way I added the license seems in order.

The app currently runs on Google App Engine and has some Python server-side
logic to make it all work. Thanks for thinking of a staff account. I'm not
sure I'll be able to host it on projectaon.org without modifying it quite a
bit. I am planning on open-sourcing the project when it's a little more
complete, and I'll also post an announcement in the forum at that time.

Thanks!