[projectaon] Re: A responsive web app for the Lone Wolf gamebooks with offline capabilities

  • From: P van Zyl <pvanzyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 22:09:17 +0100

On 23 July 2013 13:33, Thomas Wolmer <angantyr@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> OK, I've now created the board here:
> http://projectaon.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=lonewolfadventures
>
> It is not yet visible (though accessible if you know the URL); just tell
> me when you want it to be. I've given it the description "Information,
> support and feedback forum for Jack van Zyl's Lone Wolf Adventures, a HTML5
> based for playing the Project Aon editions of the Lone Wolf books.", please
> tell me if you want it changed.
>
> If you have any questions about the (rather limited) capabilities of our
> forum, you can just ask me or use this board:
> http://projectaon.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=moderators
>
> --
> Thomas

Awesome! Could we change that to "Information, support and feedback forum
for Lone Wolf Adventures, a HTML5 app for playing the Project Aon editions
of the Lone Wolf books"?

Or if that's too generic, perhaps "Information, support and feedback forum
for Lone Wolf Adventures, a responsive HTML5 app with offline capabilities
for playing the Project Aon editions of the Lone Wolf books, started by
Jack at Liquid State" perhaps?

I would like to maintain the project, and I'd have to set up tests and
continuous integration first to allow smooth collaboration, but I'm happy
to not claim it as exclusively mine. It's up on GitHub after all, forkable
and contributable :-)

I'll draft an announcement and let you know.

Thanks
Jack