[project1dev] Re: weekly update

  • From: figarus@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 16:27:50 +0000

I've been helping alex get up and running (still in progress) and helping nick
with design questions occasionally.  Also art, models, etc...

Main goal this week besides making the fortune teller art is getting animation
figured out w/ alan (step 1 into a much bigger world :) :) ) and once that is
in, starting to create the basics for all character design and creation... I
think this is sort of a big hurdle that once we cross it, we will be able to
create npc's on the fly super fast and the artists can begin chipping in
hairstyles, clothing, etc... Exciting stuff but also a little intimidating.

But as always, gotta start w/ the first step and get the fortune teller
finished and boned. :)
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile