[project1dev] weekly update

  • From: Chris Riccobono <crysalim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 08:04:27 -0700

I set up a recurring reminder with the gmail calendar about the weekly
update we talked about a couple days ago.  For all of you gmail users
(which is more than half of us I think?) you can click the calendar
link on the top of the page and create events, and then set reminders
that will email you a certain time you specify before the event
happens.  It's pretty cool, I use it for stuff I need to remember like
birthdays.

So my personal update for this week (even tho it's Tuesday!):

* worked with Matt and got some nice textures for fog puffs
* got that proof of concept going in fogpush, and with Alan's help
learned how to judge distance between models + how to use that in
script
* need to figure out a cool way to apply that in the game :)
* ate a cheeseburger

The burger was good, btw.