[project1dev] Re: torchlight

  • From: Chris Riccobono <crysalim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 23:04:29 -0800

I didn't even know about this game, it really does look like a cool
diablo clone.  Would you say it's almost as good as d2 itself?

Have you tried the multiplayer?  The lack of difficulty sounds kind of
bad though, that's one of the best things about diablo.  I do like the
hidden stuff you mentioned tho, that's something you don't really see
in games anymore :)