[project1dev] Re: torchlight

  • From: Kent Petersen <kentkmp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 08:33:21 -0800

Didn't put a lot of time in Dungeon Siege I just played more Diablo 2
instead.

Torchlight is made by the guys who tried to make Mythos. It's like most of
the same guys got back together to make it and a few extras tagged along.
They are going to make a Torchlight MMO but wanted to establish the name of
the series and get a game out quick to have some money before tackling an
MMO. They purposely did it this way because of the mistakes they made during
Mythos