[project1dev] Re: tikihead

  • From: Chris Riccobono <crysalim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 23:35:59 -0800

The updated drawing and this tikihead are really damn cool Eric, I
gotta give you props on those!

characters with a bad side are so fun sometimes - fits in perfect with
your dbz reference, the "Vegeta complex" thing :)

It's more real, and it's much easier to relate to.  A smartass
floating head talking crap to you is just going to be so hilarious.