[project1dev] Re: state of the union

  • From: Elizabeth Patrician <potatoart@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 12:50:15 -0800

Likewise, I really appreciate you writing this and opening up the forum for
discussion on where this project should go.

I know that I personally have lost a lot of direction with this project
because I'm just not sure where I'm needed.  I think that stated project
assignments and deadlines will help a lot in keeping me on track and
working.

Oh, and if I haven't said it before, each and every one of you guys is
awesome and I have a huge amount of respect for all of your talents and
abilities.  I think we can really create something great here.
Liz