[project1dev] Re: state of the union

  • From: Chris Riccobono <crysalim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 12:46:16 -0800

The plan for now is to focus on the little things that might get
larger things rolling again - I am trying to pull some of that out in
the latest email I sent to the list.. but it's going to take some
effort because we have to figure out what ppl will do, and what will
get them excited :)

If we can get everyone to feel that kind of relief that you just
talked about, we are going to see a lot more potential realized, heh