[project1dev] Re: Status Update

  • From: Chris Riccobono <crysalim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 16:46:47 -0800

lol, I just posted about that task while you sent me this email... funny :)

No we got back about an hour and a half ago.  The past 4 days have
really kind of sucked... but I am going to see if I can relax tonight,
get some game stuff done, get back into a normal mindset.

I think I can talk to wurmz and see when he wants to do the image.
The dude is kind of crazy, every time I give him something to make he
sends it to me in about ten minutes... so im really confident in
giving him a high priority task.  Although, I don't think I asked him
to do anything as complex as this puzzle... except for the skybox..