[project1dev] Re: Status Update

  • From: Chris Riccobono <crysalim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 17:09:00 -0800

Yeah, I totally agree with all of this.  It's very important to know
that priority on a task will only be in terms of what needs to be done
first - that is why deadlines, if any even exist for a task, will be
created by the person that is doing the task.  I mean, if I started
handing out "2 weeks to finish this" emails, that'd do absolutely
nothing to help someone actually do their task!  That's just needless
pressure...

Besides it's much better when someone does things out of a labor of
love.  They won't cut corners and they won't sacrifice time for
quality.

but hey, don't worry about steppin on my toes with delegation duties -
I'm glad you were watching out while I was away, thank you!  It helps
a lot to make sure constant attention is placed on stuff.  Actually,
that is really, really important - if we can pick up slack for each
other that's a huge plus.  (also to be honest I wouldn't have thought
you were impeding on anything until you just mentioned it.. I still
don't quite think you did hehe)