[project1dev] Re: Status Update

  • From: Chris Riccobono <crysalim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 18:44:15 -0800

Yeah, this is the system that will be used with the weekly update
mails, the first of which is coming tomorrow.

It's already looking like a great enough system to organize stuff, but
it's funny that both of you had it at work in almost the same form :)
Ours will take on a mind of its own too, of course.