[project1dev] Re: PLEASE POST IF YOUR WORKING ON THE STEAMPUNK BEAST

  • From: katie cook <ktmcook@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 18:47:20 -0700 (PDT)

I am a big fan of biobeastie 3.0, that is much along the lines of what I was
thinking, but was not able to concept. I suck at concept drawing, etc...=(

Biobeastie 2.0 reminds me a lot of the polar bears with their armor in The
golden compass. I think it is a neat idea, but I think it would be easily
distinguishable and seen as too similar to those characters.

What do you guys think? I am just shooting from left field here...=)

From: Elizabeth Patrician <potatoart@xxxxxxxxx>
To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Wednesday, July 8, 2009, 4:34 PM

I'd love to see your concepts as well, Katie, especially since you're going to
be the one modeling it.  What did you have in mind?

On Wed, Jul 8, 2009 at 1:58 PM, <figarus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

If you two want to work together that would be awesome, I'd like to see what
sketches concept wise you come up wqoith
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

From: katie cook
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 13:54:49 -0700 (PDT)
To: <project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Yeah, that would be cool.

I would be interested in modeling it, but that would all be up to Eric and what
he wants done...=)

From: Elizabeth Patrician <potatoart@xxxxxxxxx>

To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Wednesday, July 8, 2009, 1:50 PM

I'm working on concepts still.  I was MIA for a week because I was down in LA,
but I can finish the ideas I've got if you guys are ready to start modeling it.

On Wed, Jul 8, 2009 at 1:26 PM, katie cook <ktmcook@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Just putting this in if someone misses it.