[project1dev] Enemy Animations

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 10:25:35 -0700

Hey Eric,

If we are just doing the simple mining enemies and then a boss enemy, and
neither really do anything but animate, I was thinking maybe we should get
someone starting to work on the animations if we can.

Does that make sense to you?

If so we have Katie and your friend right?

Any preference on who works on it?

Also, can they work on it yet?  Like if you just tell them the general idea
of how art will look is that ok or will they need to see specific art to
know what you are talking about, or does it not even matter at this point?

(:

also soon we'll have to think about a few props to scatter in the caves but
i think the same "art style" questions apply to those so we can talk about
those after we get this figured out hehe :P