[project1dev] Re: Enemy Animations

  • From: eric drewes <figarus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 15:04:06 -0400

we should probably have an art team meeting or whatever so we can know who
can do what and who is experienced with what, etc.  also i should start
compiling some "official" concept stuff to show... i imagine that would be a
nice helper

it doesnt matter to me who works on what, i figure if someone wants to and
has the time they can jump in on the cave stuff for practice.  I can do
whatever we need also like if you have something specific in mind that you
need/want, or maybe i should just jump in myself.

I sometimes have the tendency to float around aimlessly with random ideas,
etc working in my brain so if i seem to be dragging my feet it's more likely
that i am thinking about other stuff and don't realize the urgency ...  feel
free to kick me if you need me to to focus on something specifically :) i
won't be offended!

also, does katie have a site or anything?  who is officially on the art team
or interested in doing art stuff?