[project1dev] Re: Dungeon decoration, feel, and design

  • From: Kent Petersen <kentkmp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 09:05:26 -0700

Eric - That sounds awesome. I fully agree with you. I've been saying that
for a while now.

I guess I will just make my cave level a rectangle for starting. Flesh out
the shape and feel.

Does anyone have any themes for this first dungeon. Theme ideas would
definitely help in the creation of it. What's the players motivation for
going in?