[project1dev] Re: Cracking the whip!

  • From: katie cook <ktmcook@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 21:25:25 -0700 (PDT)

I'm sorry Eric, I'm totally not following you on this one, can you elaborate...?

From: katie cook <ktmcook@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 14:33:23 -0700 (PDT)
To: <project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

You guys could give me something to do...ERIC...Ummmmmm....Yeah. =)

I posted last week that I am wide open. Whenever your ready for me to do
something, Holler.

Im eager. =)

Katie

Date: Thursday, October 15, 2009, 2:28 PM

yeah i agree with you, until we have a little bit more world, and are moving
forward a little better, there isn't much QA work to do :/

(unless someone else has ideas for QA stuffs that are useful nowish)

On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 2:20 PM, Chris Riccobono <crysalim@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Mmm, yeah... I'll get those TPS reports to you Sid, mkay?   Yeeeaaahhhh....

But seriously, what have I been doing.. I have nothing on my plate

atm, there's nothing to QA right now, so I think my role will come
into play a lil later on.  I have two people in mind for testers once
the situation calls for it.  I have little scribbles in a text file of

ideas for levels that I do randomly, the last I have done of that was
about a month ago when I thought of a puzzle idea.  Apart from that I
am just hanging in there with you guys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFI6tpHK0l0