[project1dev] Re: Cracking the whip!

  • From: Chris Riccobono <crysalim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 14:20:06 -0700

Mmm, yeah... I'll get those TPS reports to you Sid, mkay?   Yeeeaaahhhh....

But seriously, what have I been doing.. I have nothing on my plate
atm, there's nothing to QA right now, so I think my role will come
into play a lil later on.  I have two people in mind for testers once
the situation calls for it.  I have little scribbles in a text file of
ideas for levels that I do randomly, the last I have done of that was
about a month ago when I thought of a puzzle idea.  Apart from that I
am just hanging in there with you guys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFI6tpHK0l0