[project1dev] Re: Cracking the whip!

  • From: eric drewes <figarus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 18:37:44 -0400

OH
ive got a great one for you that i tink you will like katie.

ok i want a sign for the carnival for in fronnt of the brick walls like big
billboard style but i want it to be "under construction" like have it being
put up but not even 25% finished if that makes sense.  i will send you some
pics of my idea to your email