[project1dev] Re: BROKEN!!!

  • From: Joshua Myers <joshjkm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 10:58:08 -0800

I like to think I can fix anything but it totally blows being stranded with
a busted car.
It's not like you can have a bucket of parts in the trunk and a lift and a
bunch of tools following you around.

It's been a long time since I've been stranded but strangely enough Eric was
with me at that time too.

hehe good times.