[project1dev] Re: BROKEN!!!

  • From: Matthew Morgan <MMorgan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 08:26:19 -0800

Poor brother.

From: project1dev-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:project1dev-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of eric drewes
Sent: Thursday, January 21, 2010 7:54 AM
To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [project1dev] Re: BROKEN!!!

i am better at breaking them than i am at fixing them haha
On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 10:46 AM, Nick Klotz
<roracsenshi@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:roracsenshi@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
You can ask Eric how to fix your car!  :-X

On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 12:34 AM, Larvantholos
<larvantholos@xxxxxxxx<mailto:larvantholos@xxxxxxxx>> wrote:
> I've done it professionally and privately, 15 years tech experience here pc
> problems = easy >.> - but lol don't ask me how to fix your car :D
>
> --- On Wed, 1/20/10, Kent Petersen
> <kentkmp@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:kentkmp@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
>
>> From: Kent Petersen <kentkmp@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:kentkmp@xxxxxxxxx>>
>> Subject: [project1dev] Re: BROKEN!!!
>> To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>> Rorac aka Nick does helpdesk professionally
>> and I used to as well
>>
>> On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 2:01 PM,
>> Larvantholos <larvantholos@xxxxxxxx<mailto:larvantholos@xxxxxxxx>>
>> wrote:
>>
>> Describe the problem I can probably
>> describe the solution ;) If your unable to resolve it that
>> is.
>>

>> --- On Wed, 1/20/10, katie cook <ktmcook@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ktmcook@xxxxxxxxx>>
>> wrote:
>>

>> > From: katie cook <ktmcook@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ktmcook@xxxxxxxxx>>
>>
>> > Subject: [project1dev] BROKEN!!!
>>
>> > To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

>> > Hey Guys,
>>

>> > I am down right now with my comp being STUPID!
>>

>> > I switched it to another room and now its acting up.
>>
>> > am hoping I will get it resolved tonight, but until
>> then I
>>
>> > will be a sitting duck.
>>

>> > Anyway, I will let you guys know as I go.
>>

>> > Sorry for the hangup, I will do my best to get back
>> up
>>
>> > quick.
>>

>> > Thanks Guys,
>>

>> > Katie

>>  __________________________________________________________________
>>
>> The new Internet Explorer(r) 8 - Faster, safer, easier.
>>  Optimized for Yahoo!  Get it Now for Free! at
>> http://downloads.yahoo.com/ca/internetexplorer/
>>

>> Project 1 Dev mailing list
>>
>> to unsubscribe, please send an email request to
>> demofox@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:demofox@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>>
>> Project 1 website: http://project1.demofox.org
>>
>> Project 1 SVN repository: http://pyotek.com/project1

Project 1 Dev mailing list
to unsubscribe, please send an email request to
demofox@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:demofox@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Project 1 website: http://project1.demofox.org
Project 1 SVN repository: http://pyotek.com/project1

This e-mail is the property of Oakley Inc. It is intended only for the person
or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from disclosure. Distribution
or copying of this e-mail, or the information contained herein, to anyone other
than the intended recipient is prohibited.